Tragedy as Family of seven die mysteriously in Osun

There is a report that Seven out of eight members of a family in Apomu, Isokan Local Government Area of Osun State reportedly died in their sleep on Tuesday.

It was gathered that a 14-year-old member of the family survived and currently responding to treatment at a hospital in Apomu.

The cause of the strange death cannot be ascertained at the time of filing this report, but it was speculated that the family might have died as a result of carbon monoxide from a generator that was found in their apartment.

The police spokesperson in Osun State, SP Yemisi Opalola, confirmed the incident to DAILY POST.

She said that the cause of their death of could be ascertained until an autopsy in done on the corpses.

“One person among the family of eight was rescued and still responding to treatment, but the cause of the death cannot be ascertained now.

“Their corpses were rejected at Oluyoro hospital and were referred to OAU teaching hospital for autopsy,” she added.

DailyPost